Four seasons

Monday 30 May 2016

Moments in my life




Flashbacks to my schooldays

One of the best moments of my life has to be when I was at high school.  During the time I didn’t realise but looking back and having flashbacks now and then, I know it was one of the most important times of my life and I had people who did all they could to make it the best. In high school a lot of decisions need to be made by learners who are not even adults yet, like choosing your subjects, which university you going to and what career you are going to follow. I was so lucky to have teachers that were so willing to help and guide the learners in making these important decisions that will have such a huge impact in our lives. During my school time I also met friends that became sisters and brothers for life and even though we went to different parts of life, we are still in touch and very much close. St John's College#Lessons #EducationIsTheKey #Throwback #TheFirstStepsToGreatLife #WorkHard.  

3 comments:

  1. Its only when you are grown up that you notice that school was not that bad at all. So how would we as teachers get that message across to our learners?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its only when you are grown up that you notice that school was not that bad at all. So how would we as teachers get that message across to our learners?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very true Tanya, only when we take a look back and we realize that being at school was the best thing. As educators we can try and share these stories with our learners, encourage them to make the best of their school days because they won’t last forever. Try and make them see that, everything we do it’s because we care about them and we would like to see them go far in life.

    ReplyDelete