Four seasons

Saturday 11 June 2016

Perks of being a teacher.


Effective Classroom Management

In my studying of becoming a teacher I realized that there are so many benefits, there’s a very big room for growth. Few months ago I went for my teaching practice and it was AMAZING.  It had its ups and downs that in the end made me discover strengths that I didn’t even know I had. My biggest down was classroom management and this is one of the very important things that you must master as a teacher.


If you can’t control your class, no teaching or learning will take place in your classroom. I have few tips that I would like to share will my readers, they worked for me and you can try them out and see if they can do the same thing for you.
Tips for effective classroom management Tips for classroom management

*      Have clear expectations on day one and share those with your learners.

*      Be in charge of your classroom.

*      Let your learners write their own classroom and consequences if the rules are not followed.

*      When dealing with behavior issues address them quickly and wisely.

*      Always give clear instructions with your learners.

*      A fellow colleague said to me as a teacher you must be constant, plan, routine and keep your promise.

I would like to think that I’m not the same person I was before my teaching practice, I would like to think that I’m better and I have grown.


No comments:

Post a Comment