Four seasons

Tuesday 21 June 2016

Perks of student life


Being far away from home for the first is a blessing in disguise. For most of us we are in charge of our own finances for the first time, we have to do grocery shopping and prepare our own meals, toughest times and moms or big sisters are not around to save us. At first living on takeaways seemed to be the solution for me, I mean all the eat out places are surrounding my residence, I don’t have to wash dishes, no need for preparation, taste better than my prepared meals and I get to meet new people every time I go eat out or I go buy food. This was the life for me before I run out of money in the middle of the month with no food in the fridge and on top of that I gained so much weight within a short period of time, biggest nightmare my favorite clothes didn’t fit me no more.

We live and we learn and I did realize that living on takeaways is not the right way of living. Now I believe that I have grown and I’m better than that girl who lived on takeaways in first year. No don’t get me wrong. I’m not saying I don’t eat out anymore. I live in such a great student community where we are surrounded by so many affordable, nice restaurants that have all these students’ discounts and specials.https://www.facebook.com/StickyBBQ I still eat out but I also cook a lot and I work around my budget always. A takeaway will always be a life saver for those hectic times in student calendar #Studentlife #StudentExperience #GrowingUp #Varsitylife #BestMoments.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment